Saturday, April 22, 2006

A very good day


This isn't a pic from today, it was a couple weeks ago, but a pic of Idaho nonetheless. This doesn't do any sort of justice to how beautiful this scene was. The sky was so pretty, I actually pulled over on my way home from work to take a picture of it. Back to the present... I didn't have to work today and it was wonderful! Today was the first hot day that we have had this year, and it actually felt like summer. I love those first couple of warm days in the year, there's such a unique feel to them. So I had my first session of laying out on the lawn in the sun and reading. I'm reading the Da Vinci code right now. Pretty interesting, I love it. I was talking to Kelly earlier today about how when I'm reading it, it's just another reminder of how true the church is. Tonight Tyler and I went to an Elder's quorom dinner that was sooo yummy. Barbequed steaks, yummy salad and rolls, and of course... potatos! I really like our ward. We rode the bullet bike there and bike so that was fun. Anyway, I've got that "I was in the sun all day" glow and I love it!! I love summer, and Idaho is so beautiful this time of year. So green with big open skies, and mountains off in the distance. AND- I saw my first garage sale of the season today and it put a smile on my face! That's all for now.

3 comments:

DADRENEER said...

NO BULLET BIKES FOR YOU MISSIE. I DONT NEED THAT WORRY AS WE ONCE AGAIN WATCH SNOW DESCEND FROM THE HEAVENS ONTO OUR ALREADY SATURATED WORLD. PLAYED FIRST GAME OF DISC GOLF LAST WEEK. LOST TWELVE DISCS.

kellymccaleb said...

wow, that picture makes me want to move to idaho...
schya

heatherives said...

When I read your blogs I don't miss you. It is just like I spent the day with you. You are so predictably you and I love it. heathie