Sunday, April 30, 2006

La Arizona

I have to post an entry to make you all jealous! I am in warm, perfect Arizona right now, at the very cozy house with the very yummy pool/hot tub/diving board/rock waterslide combo. Heather, Jacob, and Rebecca breezed into the airport an hour after I flew in to pick me up, but made it up with a little In-n-Out on the way home. Jacob's big thing right now is putting 'la' in front of every vowel with a bad accent. For instance, 'when we get to la house we can go swimming in la pool'. He had been talking like that the whole way home when we passed LA FITNESS. I said look Jacob, it's la fitness, and he goes, "yes, I'd like to get la fit". He is too funny. Not little kid funny, like adult funny. So anyhow, things are great here, and I will post some pics tomorrow, with, I'm sure, many other funny anecdotes. Time to go to la bed.

2 comments:

kellymccaleb said...

i can't wait to get there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sarawhat said...

I need your adress. I tried calling you, but you don't answer your phone when you're not working. :) I have a blog spot now....by accident really. sarahorrocks.blogspot.com