i think my sister heather said it best on her blog when she said that her mind feels like scrambled eggs. except it's not just my mind it's my emotions too. i am walking a line of sadness/depression and happiness/inspiration.
1. we had such an amazing christmas. the cabin was amazing. it was a perfect time.
2. i bought myself really good presents.
3. bob and roberta got me (well us... but mainly me) a kindle!!! best present ever. i was speechless. it was their gift to each of the families.
4. our 5 year anniversary is in 2 weeks. i better pick myself up a card.
5. i am officially insured.
6. i ate so much delicious food the past couple weeks.
1. the holidays are over and i am depressed. not so much that they're over as that we are gone from our families. i miss my family (real and in law). i need my sisters. i am sad. can someone come visit me please?
2. real life sucks. i am having major gag reflex flare-ups every time i think about the fact that tomorrow morning i will be up for seminary, and then at work all day. gross.
3. i ate sooooo much food, and i feel sick at myself. i seriously can feel all the cream cheese and butter clogging through my arteries, and i think i'm going to have a heart attack at 28.
4. i am a really bad person. can i just show my true colors for a second and admit that i have more repenting to do when i leave church than i do when i get there? it's not my fault... it's all the crazies. i am not very pure in heart. that being said, i think i'm going to do a lesson in seminary tomorrow about what a testimony is and how we bear it, and what is the appropriate length of a comment in relief society.
5. sisters: do you have a nagging depression leading up to January 31st? or is that just me?
6. i am ready to retire. maybe i'll be allowed to after my premature heart attack.
i'll blog more about our wonderful christmas as soon as i have some pictures and a better attitude.