Saturday, January 13, 2007

Navy Bean!!!




I am posting to introduce you to Navy Esther Osborne, born January 12, 2007 at 4:07 pm, weighing in at 6 pounds 1 oz. (so tiny!!) These pics were taken about an hour and a half after she was born. She is beautiful, perfect, tiny, and very cozy. I got all choked up when I walked into the room and saw little kirsti with a little baby. She is so happy and glowing and is already such a good momma. I love her and i love little navy bean.


Oh by the way Kell, you can kinda see how my hair is, even though these are bad pics of it.

5 comments:

Nick Short said...

Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

tell her congrats and send me her address so I can send a gift. they are both so cute!!! Navy is so original-love it! miss you! g

heather said...

She is sooooooo soooo yummy and beautiful!! Is her family there with her? Did you get the package that I sent for her? Did she like it? I love her name, and sweet face. Tell Kirsti congratulations. She looks so good. I love your hair too cole.

lauren said...

oh cole i miss you. and kirsti has a baby? wow? and she is so little and lovely. lucky girl. next time your going to utah for more than a day tell me and ill come up. iv been wanting to see you and kel and im in need of a road trip.

sarawhat said...

She is so perfect! Kirsti looks so tired!