1. "the year one" with jack black and michael cera comes out in june.
2. the "paper heart" trailer.
3. the trailer on shauna's blog for "500 days of summer".
4. the sequels to night at the museum and transformers (i love shia lebeouf)
-they're not all movies, i promise, but there are so many good movies coming out-
5. elantris... which is the title of the book i just finished, that you should all start reading today if you haven't already. sooo good!
6. heir to sevenwaters, which i am about to start reading, which is book number four in a series that i love by an author named juliet marrilier. look it up, they're also real good.
7. the office and 30 rock are so funny.
8. it's about time to start our garden.
9. our lawn is coming in so green and pretty.
10. julie's wedding.
11. writing is like, my favorite thing to do... and my book is coming along real well. i love to write dialogue. it's kinda like playing scrabble against yourself (which i have done). i'm not sure how else to put it.
12. i'm planning on going to tahoe this summer.
13. the cooking club girls + shauna are coming to stay at my house this weekend- yay!
14. my latest two amazon purchases which include the cd of steve martin's stand up act in the 70's, "let's get small", and shakesphere's sonnets. both classics.
i could go on and on, but you get the idea.