1. i wish that crazy people (like the woman sitting across from me in the library) would not talk in public... quit freaking everbody out, you know?
2. i am starving
3. i finally finally got past the first two pages of east of eden and it's really really good. i can't wait to get back to it.
4. do you ever feel like you're surrounded by incompetence... i do, and i think these people should be publicly recognized... where has all the customer service gone??? i'll tell you where- Ray's chevron in rexburg. i go there for gas without fail (even though it's more expensive) because they have squeaky clean 15 yr old boys running around pumping everyones gas and accepting their payments with a smile.
5. i just finished the peacegiver (kelly has been bugging me for forever to read it) and it is so good. everyone needs to read it. it is particularly good for, but not limited to, people who hate their spouses.
6. we just got two unexpected checks in the mail, one kinda big, as refunds from our mortgage companies of the duplex. woohoo
7. tyler has been waiting for EVER, impatiently, for this particular documentary to be sent by netflix. he kept thinking it was at the top of the queue (sp?) but then it wouldn't come. it finally came today and you have never seen anyone happier... then he took it out, and the dvd was cracked in half on one side.
...........what's on your mind right now??