Friday, October 16, 2009

Julie Came!

so did matt, but he's not as pretty, so he didn't get to be in the picture...




she brought her puupy! and we bought our puppies matching sweaters!





gwen looks like dottie's mini me. i love gwen. gwen loves dottie. dottie loves gwen. julie loves gwen and dottie. i love julie. all of them love me.





they did a LOT of this.





so pretty, right? this is dottie teaching gwen to not come when called. one of dottie's specialties. the secret is to run very far into the farmers field so your respective mothers cannot catch you.




can you tell we don't have kids?

8 comments:

Kirsti.osborne said...

well at least we got an update on this!!! you both look so pretty! julie's bangs are super cute and i want a puppy!

bBchronicles said...

Nic - you NEED a Gwen . . . right now! She probably doesn't know what to do with herself when SOMEONE will play BACK (unlike her counter-parts - drago-buns and mini-mush - boring!) haha.

julieb said...

love you
miss you
miss dottie!

Anonymous said...

omgosh that is hilarious. mini me and matching sweaters! i am crying right now

sarawhat said...

oh I love you guys! You both looks suuuuuuuper hot the top picture. Nicole, your face looks real skinny and pretty. Wish I had been there!

sarawhat said...

ps- I'm not getting a jack russel tarrier and think you guys are weird about your dogs. But I still love you.

shauna.m. said...

i can only assume you both hate me....ugh i miss all of this

Heather said...

I LOVE those sweaters....and those dogs......and those two smashingly beautiful ladies. Wow, you and Julie are hotties. I am going to be so, so sad when you and Ty move. TEAR!
hdw